高层建筑,比只说 tall buildings 更自然。
I live in a big city, so high-rise buildings are very common.
Yifei Speaking Expression Bank
高层建筑,比只说 tall buildings 更自然。
I live in a big city, so high-rise buildings are very common.
整栋楼,适合解释“我不常拍建筑全景”。
I don't usually take photos of the whole building.
小的设计细节,比笼统说 beautiful parts 更具体。
I like taking pictures of small design details, like the texture of the walls or the colours.
墙面的质感,可以让“拍建筑”答案更真实。
I like the texture of the walls in old buildings.
我最近对佛教产生兴趣,比 I am interested in Buddhism 更有过程感。
Recently, I've developed an interest in Buddhism.
古老的佛教寺庙,适合替换更泛的 old temples。
I'd like to visit some ancient Buddhist temples.
有神秘感,适合描述寺庙、老建筑、历史地点。
They look beautiful and have a sense of mystery.
看心情,适合回答“喜欢还是不喜欢”的二选一问题。
It depends on my mood.
去安静一点的地方,口语里很自然。
If I'm tired, I prefer to stay at home or go somewhere quiet.
让我更兴奋、更有状态。
If I'm bored, a crowded place can make me feel more excited.
热闹的地方能给人能量,比 crowded place is good 更地道。
A lively place can give people energy, especially when they feel bored.
用三个具体对象说明城市拥挤。
Beijing is always busy with local people, tourists and traffic.
解释为什么人多,简单但很有用。
Because it was a holiday, there were lots of tourists there.
回答过去经历时,先给一个清楚的时间点。
The last time was last weekend.
破旧、老化,比 old and bad 更自然。
Many old buildings are worn down.
冬冷夏热,直接说明居住体验。
They may be cold in winter and hot in summer.
维护成本高,适合讨论老建筑缺点。
Old buildings can cost a lot of money to maintain.
承载文化价值,比 have culture 更准确。
We should preserve old buildings that carry cultural value.
寺庙和历史遗址,适合举例。
We should preserve temples and historical sites.
普通老建筑,用来和有文化价值的建筑区分。
For ordinary old buildings, it may be better to replace them with modern ones.
用现代建筑替代它们。
It may be better to replace them with modern ones.
看起来更好,也更有活力。
The city can look better and feel more vibrant.
被保存在市中心,适合讲北京老建筑。
Many old buildings are preserved in the city centre.
已经变成旅游景点。
The Royal Palace has become a tourist attraction.
胡同,当地人仍然住在那里。where 从句很好用。
I've seen hutongs, where local people still live.
没有很大区别。适合回答过去和现在是否不同。
Actually, there is no big difference.
我的兴趣一直比较稳定,比 my hobby is consistent 更自然。
My hobbies have stayed quite consistent.
和音乐有关的活动,可以概括 guitar / drumming / guzheng。
I enjoy music-related activities, like playing the guitar and drumming.
而不是社交。注意 socialising 是动名词。
I could focus more on the activity itself instead of socialising.
中国传统乐器,用来解释 guzheng。
The guzheng is a traditional Chinese musical instrument.
每周上两次课。过去经历要用 took。
I took guzheng classes twice a week.
自己练了很多,适合讲童年技能。
I practised a lot by myself.
参加很多活动表演,比 perform my skill 自然。
I performed in many activities when I was a child.
坚持梦想。题干里的表达可以直接复用。
I think I am the kind of person who sticks to dreams.
从高中以来,一直……。比 since I was in high school 更顺。
Ever since high school, I have wanted to become a philosopher.
主修哲学。不要说 I majoring philosophy。
Now I major in philosophy at university.
攻读这个领域的博士。
I plan to pursue a PhD in this field.
像人生方向一样起作用,适合解释 dream 的意义。
A dream can work like a direction in life.
迷失方向,不只是字面“迷路”。
Without a clear dream, people may easily lose their way.
有点尴尬/不上不下。适合描述年龄阶段。
I think this age is a little awkward.
我不再是小孩了。anymore 放句尾。
I am not a child anymore.
依赖家人,比 fall back on 更适合这里。
I still need to rely on my family sometimes.
感觉完全能掌控自己的生活。
I don't feel fully in control.
一起做普通的事,比 normal activities 更口语自然。
We usually did ordinary things together.
保持好的学术成绩/学业状态,适合申请研究生。
I need to maintain a good academic standing.
步行距离内。注意不是 within walk distance。
There are two subway stations within walking distance.
在我公寓楼前,不用硬翻“小区门口”。
There is a main road in front of my apartment building.
打车方便。
It is convenient to take a taxi.
日常生活足够舒服,不需要夸张。
It is comfortable enough for daily life.
离拥挤的地方远一点。
I want to live a little farther away from crowded places.
把东西收拾一下,适合回答想改变家里什么。
I need to tidy things up and make the space cleaner.
我最喜欢的地方,比 my favourite part 更灵活。
My favourite spot is a little corner where I keep all my musical instruments.
小家庭/住的人少,回答 who do you live with 后可补一句。
It's a small household, so daily life is quite simple and comfortable.
著名旅游城市。
Xishuangbanna is a famous tourist city.
期待很高。注意 expectation 通常复数。
I had quite high expectations before the trip.
有点令人失望,比 upset me 更准确。
The experience was actually a little disappointing.
卡在中间、不上不下。适合解释“不够放松也不够刺激”。
The city felt stuck in the middle.
安静、放松、悠闲。三个词可以一起用。
It was not quiet, chill or laid-back enough for me to fully relax.
商业化很重。
The resort was very commercial.
看过一家店就等于都看过了。适合表达重复、没新意。
Once you had seen one shop, you had basically seen them all.
复制粘贴版。口语里可以形容店铺、景点、内容都差不多。
The other stores felt like copy-and-paste versions.
无法吸引年轻人。适合 P3 公共空间类问题。
Some public places fail to attract young people.
很普通、没特色,比 very normal 更准确。
Some places are very generic.
互相复制、彼此很像。
They are just copies of each other.
创意或原创性,用来解释为什么无聊。
They are without much creativity or originality.
过时了。比 out of time 更自然。
Some public places are out of date.
跟上现在的潮流。
A place needs to keep up with current trends.
弄一点新花样来宣传自己。
The museum can create something fresh to promote itself.
让……更吸引人、更有参与感。
Cities can make historical museums more engaging.
探险游戏。适合讲博物馆活动设计。
The museum created an adventure game for visitors.
假装成探险者。explorer 比 tanxianzhu 自然。
Visitors could pretend to be explorers.
回答工作人员给出的历史问题。
They answer historical questions given by the museum staff.
既娱乐又学习,适合总结活动好处。
Visitors can have fun and learn something new at the same time.
全面而且有趣,适合描述 AI 回答。
The answer is often comprehensive and interesting.
组织思路。英式拼写和页面现有风格一致。
Real people need time to think and organise their ideas.
随便喝一杯 / 简单吃点东西,适合说周末和朋友出去。
On weekends, we might grab a drink, grab a bite, or take a peaceful city walk.
参加一些有意思的活动,比只说 hang out 更具体。
We may participate in some interesting activities on weekends.
形成良好的学习习惯,适合解释小时候晚上做作业读书。
My parents wanted me to form a good study habit.
语音备忘录。不要说 voice memoirs 或 voicemail。
I also use voice memos when there is too much information to remember.
提醒跳出来并提醒我,手机/电脑提醒常用 pop up。
The reminder can pop up and remind me to do those things.
买日用品和食物 / 杂货店,不要只说 buy food。
I use a shopping list when I buy groceries.
熬夜,解释不喜欢早起时很自然。
I hate getting up early because I always stay up late.
清醒且反应快,比 just awake 更准确。
I feel more alert and sharp at night.
有产出、效率高;学习/写作时比 efficient 更自然。
That's when I am the most productive.
不吃早饭,比 I don't usually eat breakfast 更简洁。
To be honest, I usually skip breakfast because I often get up late.
让大脑启动起来,适合说起床后刷手机或喝咖啡。
It feels like a good way to jumpstart my brain.
开始一天,比 start my day 更口语。
It's a good way to get my day started.
我的日程更灵活。不要说 time is flexible。
Now my schedule is more flexible, so I can sleep in.
睡懒觉、晚起,不要直译成 sleep until。
I can sleep in until ten or eleven.
慢慢醒来、不赶时间。
I can take my time to wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee.
固定日程,适合解释平日空闲时间少。
On weekdays, I have a fixed routine and many classes.
空闲时间再多也不嫌多。
I can never have too much free time because I have a lot of hobbies.
经常批评我/为难我,适合说妈妈因为房间乱说她。
My mom often gave me a hard time for not keeping my room tidy.
我现在很喜欢这个,比 I enjoy it very much 更口语。
I used to hate cleaning up, but now I'm really into it.
掌控感,适合解释为什么喜欢整理。
Tidying things up gives me a sense of control.
怀旧的。名词是 nostalgia。
I prefer traditional art because I'm a pretty nostalgic person.
抽象现代画,用来解释为什么现代艺术难懂。
Abstract modern paintings can be a little too hard for me to understand.
沉浸在电影里,介词用 in。
Now I can really appreciate films and get immersed in them.
很好的出口 / 释放压力,适合 hobby 话题。
Those hobbies are a great outlet for me to let off steam after a busy week.
I prefer living in ... because ...It depends on my mood. If ..., I ..., but if ..., I ...I think we should preserve ... that carry cultural value, such as ...Many ... are ..., so they can ...I've seen a lot of ... in Beijing, including ...My hobbies have stayed quite consistent. I liked ..., and I still ...Ever since ..., I have wanted to ...I am not ... anymore, but I am also not ... yet.There is ..., and there are ... within walking distance.It was not ... enough to ..., but it was also not ... enough to ...There are two main reasons why ... First, ... Second, ...... can make ... more engaging by designing ...